I wrote a lot of blog posts this year and you were kind enough to read them. Most posts were about encouraging books (for both kids and adults), family activity ideas and reviews about products that help make life as a parent or wife a little easier. Some posts were more popular than others. I learned a lot about you when I took a look at what posts were the most viewed throughout 2015. Through your top 10 favorite posts of 2015, here is what I learned…
10. You Know Kids Need Inspiration Too
9. You Like it When I “Spill Tea”
8. You Like a Good Smelling Home
7. You Like Good Sounds
6. You’re Cool and Like to Stay Cool
5. You Like Home Design
4. You Might Be Interested in Homeschooling
3. You Like Multicultural Books
You can watch my review here too!
2. You Like to Smell and Feel Good
1. You Want Your Kids to Read
Thank you for a great first year of “serious” blogging. This blog has been so beneficial to my life and my family and I pray you have found it informative and slightly entertaining. Cheers to a new year!
What would you like to see more of on the blog?