This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ScrubDishCloth #CollectiveBias
I love chicken wings! I like trying new sauces at restaurants and while cooking them at home. Asian-inspired chicken wings are one of my favorites to make, which is why I am sharing the recipe. This recipe may leave you with a few sticky, hard-to-clean dishes and I apologize in advance. I will help you with the cleanup with an easy DIY kitchen tutorial. Washing dishes makes me want to stomp and cry like my four year old does when I tell her to clean her room. I simply don’t enjoy it nor find it “therapeutic” like some may argue. However, anything to make washing dishes easier and quicker is golden in my eyes. The Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloth is a new product that is doing just that. The dish cloths have two sides, one with scrubbing dots technology and another like a sponge. They’re washable and reusable like your ordinary dish cloth, but cleans like no other dish cloth I have owned. The dish cloths are made of premium material and will not scratch any surface. A 2-pack of the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloths for only $4.99 at Target (in the Kitchen Cleaning area) won’t break your pockets either. With options of gray, mint, coral, and navy, you’ll be sure to find a color that complements your kitchen decor.
DIY Inside Cabinet Towel Rack Tutorial
As a family of four, we eat a lot and use tons of dishes. Our kitchen is almost always in need of a good cleaning so finding new ways to keep it clean and organized is always appreciated. I thought it would be cool to create a (hidden) designated space to store our dish cloths to eliminate counter clutter. It’s super simple and you can do it too!
What You Will Need
- Wooden Coasters
- Jar Lids
- Magnetic Clips
- Super Glue
- 1 Can of Spray Paint
- Picture Hanging Velcro Strips
- Spray paint jar lids in a ventilated area. Allow to dry for at least 3-4 hours.
- Attach velcro strips to the back of coasters, as well as on the inside of the cabinet door.
- Once jar lids are dry, super glue the bottom of the jars to the coaster. Allow 30 minutes to dry for best adhesion.
- Attach coasters to the velcro inside the cabinet door.
- Place one magnetic clip to each jar lid.
- Hang up your Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloths
Asian-Inspired Chicken Wings Recipe
If you like sweet and savory foods, these wings will certainly satisfy your taste buds. Sometimes I choose to fry the wings first, but with rambunctious kiddos, baking them can be much easier (and slightly healthier). With only a few ingredients and steps, lunch or dinner can be completed in an hour.
I was able to find most ingredients, as well as my dish cloths, at Target, helping me avoid going to many stores to prepare for this dish.
We have all cooked up meals similar to these wings and found ourselves spending more time cleaning dishes than we did cooking and eating. The scrubbing power of the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloths helps tackle those messes so we can spend less time cleaning. The clean up of my baking pan took zero soaking and only soft strokes of one dish cloth–the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloth. Using it was not hard on my hands and fingers like some scratch pads. My total cleanup took less than a minute!
- 2 1/2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 5 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter on cookie sheet and remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Massage spices onto chicken.
- Place chicken evenly on buttered cookie sheet and place in oven for 50 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, bring to boil the soy sauce, honey and garlic. Allow it to boil for 5 minutes. Sauce will slightly thicken.
- Once chicken is done baking, add 4-5 at a time to a medium size bowl.
- Drizzle the chicken with the sauce mixture and toss. Do this until all chicken is coated.
- Return chicken to the cookie sheet and oven for 5 additional minutes.
- Serve hot.