Sponsored by Single Edition Media on behalf of La Brea Bakery
Every day is a good day to show gratitude for something or someone. The month of November is most popular for expressing thanks, especially towards family and friends and this Thanksgiving season you can say, “Thanks” in a big way!
Although each year more retailers are choosing to close their doors on Thanksgiving day to give their employees time with family, some employers do not. Some occupations require personnel to work every holiday, you know, doctors, nurses, law enforcement, firefighters, etc. La Brea Bakery is inviting you to nominate your Thanksgiving Hero–someone you know and love who often finds themselves working on Thanksgiving Day, serving others. Maybe they work in a restaurant or a retail store that requires them to work through Holidays. Bring them smiles on Thanksgiving Day by nominating them, giving them an opportunity to win a fully catered Thanksgiving meal, delivered by La Brea Bakery.
About La Brea Bakery
La Brea Bakery is the leading artisan bread in the United States, and is sold in 7,000-7,500 retail outlets nationwide. Learn more about La Brea Bakery HERE.
How to Enter the La Brea Bakery Thanksgiving Hero Contest
- Visit the La Brea Facebook Page
- Click the “Thanksgiving Heroes” tab to create your form submission
- In 100 words or less, share about your family member (Hero) that you will be unable to share Thanksgiving dinner with
- Submit at least one photograph showing both you and your family member (Hero)
- Submissions must be received by November 15th 2015.
- Finalists will be announced November 17th 2015, after which the public will have a chance to vote for their favorites through November 20th 2015.
- Five finalists will receive fully catered meals on Thanksgiving, delivered by LaBrea Bakery.
Who is your Thanksgiving Hero?